Today West Wales Properties turns 31 and here are some reasons why we keep doing what we do.
𝟑𝟏 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.
1. Winning an instruction that we were really passionate about. (Which is all of them!)
3. Even better seeing a SOLD slip on those boards!
4. Being able to call our sellers and notify them they’ve exchanged.
5. Handing over the keys to your new home!
6. A 5* google review – the best gift you can give us!
7. Having a call to book an appointment and hearing we were recommended to them.
8. That moment where we can tell our seller that the buyer increased to the figure they’d hoped for.
9. Telling the buyer their offer has been accepted – one too many of us have cried with joy with our buyers and sellers!
10. Watching our buyers fall in love with a property!
11. Helping our sellers achieve their goals.
12. Helping those buyers who felt that their property goals were unachievable manage it with the help of our mortgage advisers.
13. There is really never a dull day!
14. Just when you think you’ve seen it all – you get to value a fort!
15. Going back to a ‘do-er upper’ to see the transformation.
16. All the amazing interior designs we get to see.
17. When even years after you’ve completed on your property – you still give us a wave through the window. It really does brighten our day!
18. Auctions! Watching a property achieve way over everyone’s expectations is more thrilling than any rollercoaster for us.
19. Being able to support people during some of the most exciting or most difficult times of their lives.
20. The privilege of being allowed into your homes and hearing about what wonderful events the property has seen.
21. Finding properties in places we never even knew existed – forget google maps, ask an estate agent for directions!
22. The moment the sun comes out when we are taking the photos of your property and the weather defies all odds to give us that perfect shot!
23. Everyday is a school day, be it learning how to make a TikTok to promote our properties or studying for our MNAEA.
24. We get to work with some incredible people along the way – solicitors, surveyors, mortgage advisors, tradespeople and many more.
25. The pets – we get to meet so many wonderful animals along the way. Dogs that just are intent on getting into that photo, cats who want to sneak in our cars and one memorable parrot that made his feelings on moving home very clear!!
26. The moment in the office – when you fear all is lost and that sale is falling through and someone comes up with a mad plan!
27. Critiquing property tv programmes – we are yet to sit in a pub waiting our phone to ring and find out about a deal! Actually we might put that in the suggestion box!
28. Watching new staff find the joy! The moment they agree their first deal or sign up their next property is one they never forget!
29. Our colleagues – our job is a wonderful one but those adrenaline fuelled highs are often countered by difficult moments and stressful days – those around us who fill us with positivity and laughter make those days easier.
30. You. Our vendors and buyers who let us into your lives and allow us to be part of one of the biggest moments of your lives. We appreciate every single one of you.
𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝟑𝟏 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭!
31 – Neil says ‘The incredible feeling you get when clients keep coming back to you over the 31 years also introducing members of their family as they have been happy with the service they had received.
Happy 31st anniversary to us and congratulations to Neil Evans whose daily guidance, stories and wisdom have made countless staff past and present fall in love with the industry.