Whether you're looking to rent or let a property West Wales Properties can help you. We have an extensive range of homes at our disposal for the discerning tenant and if you are looking to let, our dedicated teams care about your property in a way few agents do nowadays."It is our dedication that has matched hundreds of tenants and landlords with successful results.
"Being members of the National Association of Estate Agents we have to demonstrate that we have a thorough knowledge of the profession and we conduct our business according to current best management practice. We are governed by a code of practice providing a framework of ethical and professional standards at a level far higher than the law demands. An arbitration service is available when agreements between landlords and tenants cannot otherwise be reached."
• Advice on all aspects of letting
• High profile marketing
• Individually tailored service
• Credit agency referencing
• Rental and legal protection, buildings and contents insurance available
• Tenant finding with extensive tenants register
• Full property management
• Arrangement of full inspections to comply with current regulations, including gas and electrical checks and fire safety checks on furniture and furnishings
• Association with all major relocation companies and many large international companies who utilise our services for the relocation of their employees
For more information view our Landlords Guide and Lettings Terms and Conditions or please contact our Letting Department on 01437 762288.